What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our eNewsletter, purchase wine or fill out a form.
When purchasing wine, you will be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address and phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process your wine order request. Your information is used to accurately process your wine.
- To personalise your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your Cellar Club support needs.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
How can you access or update your information?
If your Personally Identifiable Information changes, or if you no longer desire our services, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by
- Updating your profile in your Account
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe from the relevant email correspondence
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
What’s our security policy?
Upper Reach Winery uses PayPal for its online credit card transactions. PayPal processes online credit card transactions for millions of global transactions, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed externally on the PayPal website. Upper Reach Winery can not see or access your credit card details. For more information about PayPal and online credit card payments, please visit www.paypal.com.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third Party Links
This policy was last modified on March 2015.