Welcome to Upper Reach Winery
At Upper Reach we believe wine is one of life’s essentials- along with food, family and friends.
With Upper Reach you’ll explore the Swan Valley’s food & wine. We’ll help you find the perfect wine for your palate and your lifestyle.
We hope to see you out here soon; wine tasting in our Cellar Door, eat in Broads Restaurant and stay in our cottage.
You are welcome to bring a picnic and relax on our lawns as Broads Restaurant is closed for holidays, from Monday 26 September reopening Saturday 1 October.
- We have very much enjoyed our stay here, The cottage is lovely and we have loved the wonderful sunsets. We don’t know whose dog it is, but we have enjoyed Indi’s company on many occasions. We will certainly recommend this place to others. We give an excellent tick to everything. As we are from the UK (Wales) we cannot be sure of returning, but if we do we would come here again.Carole & Richard Henton, Wales
- My best buddy just had his wedding ceremony and reception at Upper Reach Winery. The event was so well catered and organized. The food was plentiful and excellent. A truly magnificent place to celebrate such joyous occasion.Wmloke13 Singapore
- My Wife and I recently celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary by staying for 3 nights at the "Upper Reach Spa Cottage", by the entrance to the winery. We were thoroughly impressed, this is a perfect spot to unwind and escape the pressures of modern day life. Such a peaceful and scenic spot overlooking the beautiful Swan Valley vineyard. The cottage was tastefully decorated and very well equipped - a great home which includes the BBQ on the veranda and a log fire for those cooler winter nights. Many thanks to Laura and Derek, we will be back - Andy and Jackie xxAndy S.Perth
- An amazing location and a cottage which can only be described as uber-cosy. Glass of red, a roaring fire and even the latent threat of a thunderstorm only served to make the whole experience even cosier! Great local wines and a super location to explore the rest of the Swan Valley.BenOSalamanca Melbourne
- Every time my family and I go to the Swan Valley, Upper Reach is a definite stop. I love the friendly staff, scenery and especially their unique wines. I would highly recommend this beautiful place to anyone; young or old.Jess M. Perth
Producers License No.: 618 0045 385
Licensee: Upper Reach Pty Ltd
77 Memorial Avenue, Baskerville WA 6056
(08) 9296 0078
Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence:
*to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or
* for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase liquor on licensed or regulated premises